12/16 - 12/31 airplane flight lists over Sunnyvale
Post date: Jan 04, 2018 3:40:14 AM
Total Flights = 306
Total Flights < 3,000 Feet = 137 ( 44.8% )
Total Flights < 2,000 Feet = 46 ( 15% )
Total Flights After 9 PM = 35 ( 11.4% )
Total SJC Flights = 18 ( 0 South Flow Days)
Total SJC Flights < 3,000 Feet = 10 ( 55.6% )
Total SJC Flights After 9 PM = 1 ( 5.56% )
Total SQL Flights = 65
Total SQL Flights < 3,000 Feet = 16 ( 24.6% )
Total SQL Flights < 2,000 Feet = 6 ( 9.23% )
Total SQL Flights After 9 PM = 4 ( 6.15% )
Total PAO Flights = 103
Total PAO Flights < 3,000 Feet = 69 ( 67% )
Total PAO Flights < 2,000 Feet = 18 ( 17.5% )
Total PAO Flights After 9 PM = 1 ( 0.971% )
Total SFO Flights = 59
Total SFO Flights < 3,000 Feet = 1 ( 1.69% )
Total SFO Flights After 9 PM = 22 ( 37.3% )
To file SQL complaints, please go to http://www.planenoise.com/sanmateo/tY5Ru4wa/
To file SJC complaints, please go to https://sjcnoise.appspot.com/
To file PAO (Palo Alto Airport) complaints, you may call 650-329-2405 or email PAO@CityOfPaloAlto.org
To file SFO complaints, please go to https://www.flysfo.com/community/noise-abatement/file-a-complaint
Here is one way to file SQL complaints:
1. Open the SQL flight csv file provided in Excel. Copy (Ctrl-C) the flight items you want to file the complaints against.
2. Open https://blooming-ocean-17367.herokuapp.com/sjc/new. Fill Personal Info section if you haven't done so. Paste the data from Step 1 to the Flight Entry section. Click on Convert into Autofill Code button. The page will generate a list of data elements - each bullet point contains the info needed for one flight complaint. Copy one bullet point section, and move to Step 3.
3. Go to SQL complaint site - http://www.planenoise.com/sanmateo/tY5Ru4wa/
4. Click on Customized and control Google Chrome icron (three horizontal bars in the upper right corner)
5. Click on More Tools -> Developer Tools. Click on the Console tab. You will see a cursor blinking after > , paste the data from Step 2 here. The flight information will be autofilled to the web entry page.
6. All you need to do is fill in your email, AM/PM, and Comments, if you choose; and pass Capcha test.