12/01 - 12/15 airplane flight lists over Sunnyvale
Post date: Dec 18, 2017 7:44:46 PM
Total Flights = 285
Total Flights < 3,000 Feet = 133 ( 46.7% )
Total Flights < 2,000 Feet = 47 ( 16.5% )
Total Flights After 9 PM = 17 ( 5.96% )
Total SJC Flights = 16 ( 0 South Flow Days)
Total SJC Flights < 3,000 Feet = 6 ( 37.5% )
Total SJC Flights After 9 PM = 4 ( 25% )
Total SQL Flights = 64
Total SQL Flights < 3,000 Feet = 18 ( 28.1% )
Total SQL Flights < 2,000 Feet = 6 ( 9.38% )
Total SQL Flights After 9 PM = 3 ( 4.69% )
Total PAO Flights = 113
Total PAO Flights < 3,000 Feet = 76 ( 67.3% )
Total PAO Flights < 2,000 Feet = 20 ( 17.7% )
Total PAO Flights After 9 PM = 2 ( 1.77% )
Total SFO Flights = 39
Total SFO Flights < 3,000 Feet = 1 ( 2.56% )
Total SFO Flights After 9 PM = 3 ( 7.69% )
To file SQL complaints, please go to http://www.planenoise.com/sanmateo/tY5Ru4wa/
To file SJC complaints, please go to https://sjcnoise.appspot.com/
To file PAO (Palo Alto Airport) complaints, you may call 650-329-2405 or email PAO@CityOfPaloAlto.org
To file SFO complaints, please go to https://www.flysfo.com/community/noise-abatement/file-a-complaint
Here is one way to file SQL complaints:
1. Open the SQL flight csv file provided in Excel. Copy (Ctrl-C) the flight items you want to file the complaints against.
2. Open https://blooming-ocean-17367.herokuapp.com/sjc/new. Fill Personal Info section if you haven't done so. Paste the data from Step 1 to the Flight Entry section. Click on Convert into Autofill Code button. The page will generate a list of data elements - each bullet point contains the info needed for one flight complaint. Copy one bullet point section, and move to Step 3.
3. Go to SQL complaint site - http://www.planenoise.com/sanmateo/tY5Ru4wa/
4. Click on Customized and control Google Chrome icron (three horizontal bars in the upper right corner)
5. Click on More Tools -> Developer Tools. Click on the Console tab. You will see a cursor blinking after > , paste the data from Step 2 here. The flight information will be autofilled to the web entry page.
6. All you need to do is fill in your email, AM/PM, and Comments, if you choose; and pass Capcha test.